Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun Fountains ... and more

This past week Eric, Matthew and I spent several days in Elk Grove, CA visiting Michelle, Josh, Ellie and Olivia - and oh what FUN we had. We spent lots of time thrifty - and let me tell you - Michelle has found some awesome thrift stores - I am sosoo jealous! Check back soon to see all the great treasures I found. We also had fun at Costco eating all the samples, (oh yea!) swimming, making homemade oreos, learning how to do oragami, and eating sushi.

Ellie took us to the fountains at the local community park - check out just one of the cute water fountains for the kids to run through. It is a palm tree... the coconuts at the top spin around and drop water on the kids. Matthew and Ellie had a great time cooling off. We can't wait to go back for another visit :-)

1 comments:

Sharon Haynie said...

cute, Cute, CUTE!!! I really missed seeing you this summer at Mom's. Maybe at Thanksgiving?