Yesterday was a very happy day. Michelle, Brianne, and I went to San Francisco to see the musical WICKED!!!
We have talked about doing this for a while and the girls made it possible for us to go. The tickets were an unexpected Christmas surprise and a joy to receive - and use!! Everything about it was fabulous.... the theater, the costumes, the staging, the acting...but most of all the singing!! My favorite scene/number was Defying Gravity... it gave me chills as I sat there in the theater.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Feeling ...WICKED!!
Posted by
Janis
at
7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so glad that you had so much fun. Wicked was here in SLC earlier in the year and I thought about going but didn't think that Kristin would want to go. After it was all sold out we were talking with someone who was going and Kristin said that she would have liked to gone. I could have screamed. I've even toyed with the idea of taking her to San Fran to see it.
Hadthe exact same feelings when we saw Wicked in Denveron November 6. What a great show and yes-Terry loved it and sings along with the CD!!!!!
Post a Comment