Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Little Black Shelf

Look at this great little unfinished wood shelf Michelle gave me. It has been waiting patiently for me to get my creative energy flowing again ...

With just two coats of my new fav paint color "Black Magic" .... and a pass over with my sander ...TAH DAH !! Isn't it just toooo cute ??!!



I hung it up in my bathroom ... added two of my favorite Mary Engelbreit pieces and a picture of me and my little luv bugs. The sassy little black purse is really a case for my glasses.

I removed all the "cluttery" items from the bathroom counter, and added this lamp. I love being in this room ... and the warm glow from the lamp does wonders for diminishing the look of my wrinkles !!

3 comments:

michelle said...

I love all of your creative energy!! but I love even more that you used the word "sassy" in your post. The shelf looks great! I can't wait to see what fun project you do next.

Rex said...

Janis -

The shelf and the table looks great. I wish I had your talent to be creative in things like that but apparently I got all the height in the family! I glad the creative juices are flowing again.

Love Ya

Rex

Jared and Brianne said...

Please let that creative juice flow over here and help me with my lovely green table that I want to refinish!! I love the shelf...it looks great!