Friday, June 12, 2009

Ohh ... what a great purse !!

Don't you love this purse? It's my new Brenda Johnson "Closer" Tote Bag. I love the show "The Closer" (TNT Monday's @ 9:00 pm) and have watched every episode since it first aired.

If you watch the show you will see Brenda carrying this bag everywhere she goes ... and now I have Brenda's famous and fabulous black purse for myself!!!



I know it is difficult to tell us apart in the two photos above - so don't be mistaken ... I am the one wearing brown - Brenda is wearing pink ...But don't we both look FABULOUS ?!?!


2 comments:

TheTandyFamily said...

so cute!! girl, you are looking so fabulous!! I have never watched the closer but seeing how much you like it maybe I need to give it a try.

Sharon Haynie said...

I still have the cat-eye glasses we found at Salvation army in Boise. Maybe you could get another purple taffeta strapless prom dress?