Take a look...Did you notice that I have changed the name of my blog. The Queen of Everything ... no, not at all... feeling more like The Queen of Nothing. So I decided to change the title of my blog to ....It's Just So Fabulous. Why? It just felt more like me these days. No, I am not fabulous.... it's just that fabulous people, and moments, and things seem to come and go in my life and I want a place where I can share that joy with others.
Speaking of Fabulous... I spent the day decorating for Halloween and working on some craft projects that have been piling up on my kitchen table. Best part about it ... I had a crafting buddy by my side the whole day. Matthew loves to do crafts and he is becoming an awesome thrift store shopper... he sure can spot a great "treasure" for his mom.
Here is a peek at my Halloween decor ... I like to call it "Wickedly Cute." This is my entry. The cute ladder was salvaged from dumptser, I picked up the fabulous twig basket at Goodwill for $1.00. The container for my yard stakes was another $1.00 Goodwill find. It was painted white with tulips on it (YIKES!) Look what a bit of paint and fabic did for it. It turned out really cute.
This tablescape is made to look like a lady's dresser in an old haunted house. I think it looks fabulous! Thank You to Michelle and Brianne for the sillioutte and old-time jar label - found them on your blog site "The Tortoise and The Hare." I sprayed the roses black, added gloves and jewelry, spiders, mice, old tarnished silver pieces, old perfume bottles... Wickedly Cute!!
Have a fabulously great week !!




3 comments:
Fabulous...Definitly!! Super cute stuff, I love the cool mantle decor - totally vintage haunted house looking!!
you have better thrift stores there than here! Your oictures are great, maybe I'll share mine soon, when I get done getting everything out.
you are so dang cute!
Post a Comment