Another very busy week for me but I actually finished two - count em - two projects this weekend .... and I am just so pleased with myself :-) YEAH!!!
First:
My "Spooky" woodblock letters ... Don't they look fabulous on my mantel, and (drum roll please.........)
My "Shanty Apotocary Jars" (from the Shanty 2 Chic blog.)
I am so excited about these jars. I saw them on the Shanty blog and knew I had to make them. I grabbed the supply list and headed out to Michael's crafts - only to find their supply of wooden candle sticks, finials, and jars - well ... less than fabulous. Never the less, after several trips to Michaels, Joann's, Walmart and Marshalls, along with a blister on my thumb from the hot glue gun they are finished. Don't they look just fabulous!!
I love moments like this!! I swung in to the Salvation Army and look at this fabulous find - and it only cost me $.89 cents. (Half price on Bric a Brac day) I actually got two of them, this fabulous blue one and a white one. I found this little spot right by my nightstand. So cute !!
Have a Happy Halloween Week!




1 comments:
Love it all!! I need to make some of those apothocary jars...they are so cute!
Post a Comment