Remember the Burlap Wreath I had on my door for St. Patty's day? Well it came down for Spring but I just couldn't bring myself to put it away, cause I love it so-soo much. So what should I do ... what else - make one of those popular bird nests!!!
It looks so Fabulous!!! (Notice ... I just kept the original the bow - too easy and too Fabulous!!!)





5 comments:
Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog and saying hello. Have enjoyed looking over your blog, too. You have some great ideas and carry them out well. Also a good looking family! There are so many fun things to do. Carol
Wish I was more like you...I need some crafting help right about now! Wish I was closer!
What a fabulous idea! Birds nests do seem to be "the thing" and I have not one in my house :( It looks great! Thanks for linking up to Ta-dah Tuesday!
Gotta get me some burlap SOON!!!!
Love ya!
Following from The Creative Girl's New Friend Friday.
Stop by and enter a giveaway for a Rachael Ray Bakeware set:
http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-you-know-about-family-of-csn-stores.html
Post a Comment