Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Favorite Nativity:2010

Over the years I have collected many Nativity sets. I love to display them every Christmas time. This year, this simple and easy Nativity display has taken center stage. It's placed right as you walk in my front door.

Sitting on a cute little black chair that is in my entry way ... Is a glass Nativity set from the Dollar Tree displayed on a gold charger plate.

To the back of the chair I tied a lighted wicker star. I found this star at the Salvation Army ... back in July. I loved it and was so excited when I got it home and the lights actually worked!! It works so well with this Nativity. It's so simple yet so pretty.

I have linked this post up to the blog Cramp I've Made: 2010 Nativity Parade. Take a few minutes to check out this site. There are some lovely Nativity sets on display.

0 comments: