Sunday, December 12, 2010

Shhh... It's a Secret!!

Last week was Secret Santa days at my work. We had a $10.00 dollar limit to spend on fun things to be delivered over 3 days. Thanks to the .99 cent Store ... and my stash of craft supplies, I had fabulously cute gifts to give away and stay in budget.

7Up Shot Glass: One bottle of 7Up and cute peppermint candy shot glass. COST: $2.00


Knit Scarf w/Flower Pin: I found this fabulous knit scarf at the 99 cent store - added a flower pin that I made with an old torn table cloth that I had in my bag of lace. I already had the hardware and jewel in my craft box. COST: $1.00



Cute Cake Plate - "Believe" Plate and glass candle holder - I already had the ribbon and jingle bell. COST: $2.00 - I also added a blueberry muffin to the plate on the day gift was delivered - soo cute and yummy! TOTAL COST: $5.00
GRAND TOTAL for Super Cute Secret Santa gifts .... $8.00

0 comments: