Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stash Busting Update

I have been busting stash like crazy ... here is the short version of a few more finished projects. (Forgive my bad photography ... I am too lazy to get the camera so I just grab my phone ...ugh!)



From old frames to fabulous neat looking file cabinet display - (remember frames from previous post ... don't they look great in my office!)







From old (like totally 80's ...LOL) wreath to cute new dotty flower fall wreath. (Look at those ugly bows ... ick!!)







From boring binder clips to fun Halloween giftee for co-workers,



These were so easy to make. Just apply scrapbook paper to the clip with Modge Podge. I used distress ink on the edges and added a cute Halloween emblishment that I had in my stash. You can use them to hold pictures, place cards, love notes. So darling and so quick and easy to make.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I always think clip projects like that are so cute. But, have I ever done them? No.

Unknown said...

wow! you have been BUSY!!! i think those clips are so cool. nice. very nice! :)