I found a fun blog titled The Pleated Poppy. On Wednesday visitors are encouraged to link up a "What I am Wearing Wednesday" photo. Here is my first attempts at taking photos of myself and then posting/linking them. This is the only full length mirror that I have ... I definitely need to learn how to take pictures of myself. Check out the Pleated Poppy Blog and links. I have gotten lots of ideas on how to change up my wardrobe :-)
Aqua Sweater with long sleeve white blouse (cuffs rolled up) and jeans. I picked up this sweater at the Salvation Army Thrift Store. I love the big buttons, the texture, and the aqua color ... you would not believe how many compliments I get when wearing this sweater ... LOL
Saturday, November 27, 2010
What I'm Wearing Wednesday ... Wardrobe Fun Blog
I added a large brown flower pin that I made ... I loved how I looked in this casual outfit on Wednesday. Check out my sandals below ... LUV!!! It's hard to tell from the photo what is on my feet - my fave Bling Flip Flops.
Posted by
Janis
at
6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Stop being so dang cute!!!!
Post a Comment