Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another T-Shirt Recycle

Before putting away my rotary cutter yesterday I decided to do one more project - and look ... a darling t-shirt bracelet. A perfect accessory to wear with my school spirit shirts!!!

Using my rotary cutter I cut strips of t-shirt fabric 1" wide by 5" long.

Then tied them on to an old "bling" bracelet (notice all the missing stones!!) I tied each strip of fabric in a double knot to the bracelet in random order. So quick and easy ... and So-So Cute!!!


3 comments:

Twee Poppets said...

Thanks so much, Janis! I'm following you back! :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

HBrummett said...

I love it!I ama new follower. I hope you will visit me too! www.ivingonloveandcents.blogspot.com I look forward to reading more!

FrouFrouBritches said...

I have that same bracelet and my stones fell out too, but then mine broke. What a great idea! Aren't you smart?