Thursday, July 8, 2010

Toes on the Beach

Recently went to the beach in Monterey, CA and took this silly "toes on the beach" photo with my phone. Loved it so much I wanted to frame it ... here is my easy beachy frame.


Take one cheap wood photo frame, give it a quick coat or two with your favorite blue paint (Blissful Blue from Delta.) Then with your glue gun or fav glue attach whatever stones you might have in your crafting box :-)

Easy, cheap, Fabulous .... and a sweet reminder of the summer day I had my "toes on the beach."

2 comments:

Regina said...

Great Idea....the babbles look like bubbles...LOL!!! So nice to meet a fellow crafter and artist.

I am now following you....so happy that I'm in the New Friend Friday hop.

Hugs,
Regi

Anonymous said...

Visiting from New Friend Friday. What a cool idea for a frame! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Blessings to you,
Sue :)