Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Love Brownies and Cookie Dough Together !!!


I love Brownies and I love Cookie Dough ... and I love them together in this Cookie Dough Brownie Recipe. Just add the cookie dough layer to your favorite boxed brownies and you get double yummy-ness!!!

Cookie Dough Brownies

Prepare, bake and cool your favorite boxed brownie mix (9 x 13 pan.) Top with the cookie dough layer ...

1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
3 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in milk and vanilla extract. Gradually add flour. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls over cooled brownies; carefully spread over top. Cut in to squares. Store in refrigerator. NOTE: Cookie Dough layer is not baked and does not contain eggs.





3 comments:

Ashley said...

My name is Ashley Tatum, and I endorse this blog post. Those brownies were amazing! Thanks again for dinner last night, we had a blast and we definitely need to do it again soon. :O)

FrouFrouBritches said...

Hi! I'm visiting from The Girl Creative New Friend Friday. My daughter was just asking for brownies yesterday, but chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. We would love these! So glad I found you!

I'm gonna snoop around! So nice to "meet" you!

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love it when a fellow popcorn lover stops and says hi.

I'll be back to catch up with you. It's so nice to meet you.

Have a great weekend.

Lisa